Careers at Lurn India
Lurn India Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Product Development - Tech Lead
Lurn India Private Limited (LURNINDIA is a subsidiary of Affiliate Classroom, USA) is looking for a Tech Lead / Product Development Lead for it's Mumbai - Technology office. Read the position description below and if you are interested email your resume to email@example.com
Affiliate Classroom, USA (LURNINDIA) is the leader in enhanced eLearning and Online Training product development and marketing, a world-class learning solutions company powered by an unbeatable end-to-end infrastructure. LURNINDIA products and services encompass many types of solutions, including web based, video based, online sales and management, technical support to sales. etc. Our end-to-end solutions reach thousands of Internet users and with a base of more than 21000 satisfied customers, we are the undoubted leader in our area of expertise.
We are seeking a Tech Lead / Product Development Lead for our Development team in India.
1. Participate in a small engineering team through full design, development and deployment cycle.
2. Help design, develop and document key components of new and enhanced products.
3. Participate in design brainstorming sessions, design reviews and bug triage meetings.
4. Develop, unit test and debug key components of new and enhanced products.
5. Work with Quality Assurance to debug and fix code based on bug reports and triage meetings.
6. Keep all code and documentation updated in a revision control system.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. B.S. Computer Science
2. 5+ years of commercial software development experience in scalable web-based systems.
3. Previous experience working in small development teams.
4. Must have proven experience in Object Oriented Design and Development using PHP
5. Must have experience of design, development and deployment of scalable web based systems.
6. Expertise in the following areas is highly desirable:
Experience with Linux and/or UNIX
Experience with PHP
Experience with mySQL, Oracle, ODBC, JDBC
Experience with image processing or color management
7. Excellent communication skills
8. Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
9. Dependable, Self-motivated and proactive
10. Strong dedication to quality required
11. Team player, ability to interact with all types of personalities
12. Detail oriented, good organizational skills
13. Flexible, able to multi-task and change priorities rapidly.